- 原材料の戦略的な長期計画； 技術的トレンドや技術革新、新しいビジネスモデルに対し早期に戦略的に参画する
Requirements for our suppliers
Syntegon is interested in entering longer-term contracts with its suppliers and have defined a set of requirements.
First and foremost, we expect an indisputable commitment to compliance and law, as well as responsible and sustainable corporate governance. This includes taking ethical, social, and environmental concerns into account in all business activities.
Furthermore, in addition to competitive prices, we expect our suppliers to share our own standards in terms of innovative strength, high quality, and service.
The code of conduct for business partners summarizes our key regulations for legal compliance, as well as for responsible and fair business conduct. It is binding for all our suppliers.
Our suppliers undertake to apply a quality assurance system analogous to ISO 9001 and also apply these principles in their supply chains. They use appropriate measures to ensure the quality of their deliveries and those of their supplier companies. Together, we ensure preventive quality assurance, which helps us to avoid mistakes and to improve continuously.
We expect all our suppliers with a purchasing volume greater than EUR 100,000 per year, and in other defined cases to conclude a framework agreement with us. This creates the basis to process transactions, establish an efficient, secure and smooth supply relationship, and distribute risks in a balanced way. The aim is to establish corporate agreements for the purchase of products based on individual contracts, purchase orders and delivery schedules.
If we have not concluded a corporate agreement with a supplier, our general terms and conditions of purchase apply.
For products related to Free and Open Source Software, Syntegon has supplementary terms and conditions of purchase.
We prefer to receive invoices from our suppliers by e-mail in PDF format, if this is legally permissible. In the near future, we will also be able to process machine-readable formats.
Detailed information about the legal entities that use Basware as service provider can be found below.
Good communication and an efficient and secure exchange of information are the key to a successful collaboration. Our Supplier Portal is our solution for standardized data exchange and collaboration. We use the marketplace solution from Jaggaer (formerly Pool4Tool) and want to rapidly expand our electronic catalogs in eProcurement and EDI connections.
We expect all our suppliers to be registered on the portal. This includes regularly updating relevant master data, uploading new certificates as well as adapting your internal processes if necessary to enable fast and efficient digital end-to-end processes with us.
Questions regarding the Syntegon Supplier Portal (Jaggaer)
- Suppliers can show their full range of services and product offerings to Syntegon.
- The platform offers better data consistency, as each supplier maintains its own company master data.
- Jaggaer offers a free of charge web-EDI interface to Syntegon ERP systems.
- Supplier evaluations by Syntegon will be made visible to the supplier in the tool.
- Moreover, Syntegon will soon implement the request and quote (eRFQ) process via Jaggaer Direct.
We will contact you and you will receive a registration invitation e-mail from Jaggaer. A step-by-step instruction is available in our download section.
- Yes, all functionalities that our suppliers need to stay in business are free of charge. Registration, managing your master data and certificates, the Web-EDI, hosting of electronic catalogues and all future functionalities will remain free of charge.
- A classic EDI connection via Jaggaer offers many benefits for suppliers with numerous orders and order positions. This solution is not free of charge but also not mandatory.